Phases of Community Health Improvement
The Healthy Whatcom team is responsible for ensuring each phase of community health improvement (CHI) meaningfully engages stakeholders and advances racial justice.
During the CHI process, a robust group of stakeholders:
- assesses health and well-being
- identifies a small number of priorities that no one agency or sector can address alone
- convenes organizations and people to decide how to address the priorities
- brings people together for meaningful action
- ensures accountability and measurement are embedded into the work.